Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Carpinteria will be missed

We are back to Carpinteria. We are back to the Beach House where we spent lovely times and shared nice memories. We spent a whole week in Carpinteria before, I got so used to the beach house, to the beach and to Virginia and Joan. It's ok to leave a place but when you are sure you won't be back in such a long time, it's sadening. I had to go back to the places I won't see in a long time. We went to The Coffee Bean where I had coffee a few times during our stay there, to Giordana, the pizza place we visited before and the street where we spent our Saturday Night Out.

At the Coffee Bean, we all asked about the Save Darfur cd. Apparently, they ran out of it. I was sad and happy to hear that. I was sad because I wanted a copy of the CD and I was happy because people were buying it. At the Pizza place, we interacted with the Mexican employees. This marked one of the last interactions with latino's this trip for all of us.
We sat on the main street in Carpinteria. The streets were quiet and clean. I started taking random pictures and filming movie clips of a place I'm going to miss. Memories don't fade away but pictures last forever.

No comments: